donderdag 18 oktober 2007

voor het liefste meisje ooit, toen en nog steeds! mis je!

There are many people, who come and go,
who come and go in our lives.
A few touch us in a way,
you change forever.
You have mend a strange thing to me,
but that I am grateful and will nerver forget.

I want to say some,
something to you.
just want to tell you,
a little thing.
Maybe it's important,
maybe it's not.
But I want to say some,
something to you.

Just want to say, happy bithday,
just want to say, happy birthday.

Happy birthday Dounia, happy birthday,
happy birthday Dounia, happy birthday.

I met a little girl two years a go.
she was a little girl,
but she had a hart, to big to say.
She makes me happy,
with all her love.
She came to me and said,
do you want to be my friend?
I looked a little strange,
but then I said.

You wont suspect,
but that little girl
is standing here by me.
As a big beautiful, nice, sweet,
lovely, great, worm, soft,
sensitive
Woman!

2 opmerkingen:

Trotse Oppendorper zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door een blogbeheerder.
tito zei

Ook al zitten we ni zo veel meer same, dankje voor dit en meer... kusje.